Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My first digi stamp card with Prismacolor pencils

My new prismacolor pencils came in today, so guess what I’ve been doing ~ coloring!!   Here is my first “official” card using the prismacolors.

photo

What I used ~

All paper is from Stampin Up! ~ Concord Crush for the base and Old Olive for the top.

The digi stamp is a free one I found online, sorry I don’t remember the site.

The twine is purple from the Mr. Cricut Crazy store, and the sentiment is also from Mr. Cricut Crazy on the Pixie stamp set.

image

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is super cute ! great coloring girl ! I just got my Prisma colors and I can't wait to play with them !!!!!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
    Have a great Wednesday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete