Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPCC #112

I know some of you may be wondering what my title of this blog entry means, well it stands for Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combo challenge.  It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these but I absolutely LOVE them.  If you’ve never done a color combo challenge follow my link above and get in on the action!!  The challenge this week was to make something using these colors.  These colors are from Stampin Up! but don’t worry about that, if you don’t have these exact colors just use something you have that’s close.  The colors for this week are ~

image

Here’s what I came up with ~

photo

I used all the colors required for the challenge and added some twine, and my white gel pen Smile  The sentiment is from Scrapmaster’s Paradise, from the Mix & Match Friends set – which I use a LOT!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment