Sunday, September 4, 2011

Are you ready for Design Team Monday....

I know I sure am.  This weekend has just dragged by and all I've done is color, those darn prismacolor pencils are gonna be the death of me - it seems like that's all I'm doing lately, but it's fun!!

Oh well, on to today's project for you, are you ready???  Here ya go ~



I used the new stamp set called Halloween Town, from Mr. Cricut Crazy's line of stamps for the sentiment and the single pumpkin.  The pumpkin patch was found online, and I'm not sure the name of the website (last weekend I dedicated the whole weekend to searching online for free digi stamps, and this was one of them).

Well that's it for me.  Here are the other design team members that have some awesome projects up today too - go check em out, you won't be sorry!! 


Carolanne: http://www.loganscraftymomma.com/
Michele: www.magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com
Wendy:  www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment