Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What have I been up too???

A little of this and a little of that! Smile  Seriously though, I’ve been coloring my head off and creating cute little things.  I really can’t describe how much I LOVE coloring and how challenging it really is, I never would’ve thought that…at least I’m honest.  In the next couple of weeks I’m going to have an announcement on my blog, and I am busting at the seams trying to hold it in, so stay tuned.
In the meantime I thought I would post a few Halloween cards that I’ve been working on, first up ~
photo
This cute little digital pumpkin image is called Scarey Pumpkin and comes from Robyn’s Fetish digital stamps and more, isn’t he just the cutest!!  The sentiment came from the Mr. Cricut Crazy store from the Halloween Town stamp set.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment