Friday, April 6, 2012

Crazy Blogger & Fun Stuff!

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful week.  

As we all know Blogger has been making some changes the past few months and wreaking havoc on some of us.  Today is my turn I guess...The subscribe to my blog function apparently got messed up when they made their last set of changes.  I think I have it fixed now but in doing so I think it emailed all of my subscribers to follow me again.  If it did, I apologize for the email spam.  If it didn't.. YEAAAAA!!!  

You can still subscribe to my blog but you will need to use the first box that says FOLLOW BY EMAIL instead of the subscribe.  I've left the subscribe box on until I can get some kind of confirmation that the FOLLOW BY EMAIL is working right.  

Thank you to everyone who follows me and/or subscribes, 
I appreciate each and every one of you!! 

Also, if you're reading this make sure you come back to my blog later tonight for the start of the Royal Gala at 9:00 PM.  You won't want to miss this!!!!


0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment