Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mr. Cricut Crazy Wednesday

Welcome to Mr. Cricut Crazy Wednesday.  

If you're new to my site...every other Wednesday I post as a design team member for Mr. Cricut Crazy.  

Today I'm showcasing the NEW stamp set called Mother's Love, which is a GREAT Mother's Day stamp set. 
This set can be purchased in the Mr. Cricut Crazy store for a limited time only.

You'll see from my project this week that it's a very versatile stamp set 
and doesn't have to be used just for Mother's Day.

 This digital image is Paul & Pauline In Love from Stamp Fairy.
 
I used an action wobble on my image (which can be purchased here), 
and this is what it looks like under your image. 

Here are the other designers also posting today, stop by and show em some love ~

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment