Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Friendship is the sweetest flower with CANDi

Hi everyone, are you ready for a little CANDi fun today!!!! 
For today's project I used the "Love Parade Cherry Red" CANDi to create my flowers.  Don't you just LOVE the name!!  When I was making Washi flowers for the Washi Up! Challenge I got the idea to try with the CANDi too so I made two cards, one with each and I'm soooo thrilled with how the CANDI came out on this one (hope you love it too)!!!
 
Here's a package of the "Love Parade Cherry Red" CANDI, 
and you get TONS of them in one pouch!  



  There are several other options for the CANDi product which you can find at the store link, along with other products from Craftwork Cards ~ Happy Shopping!!

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

2 comments: