Monday, July 8, 2013

PPC #14 ~ Tags!!!

Good morning, and it's time to take a Paper Playtime Challenge!!   

Today's challenge is "TAGS!!".   
Once you've completed your project make sure you head on over to Paper Playtime and enter it into Challenge #14.   

This is what I did this week for the "TAGS" challenge ~

Sentiment from Cardz TV stamp set titled "For the Birds".
 
 I showcased last month for the anything goes challenge a card I made for a graduation gift, and this is the tag I used for the outside of the gift.  

Our challenge is being sponsored this time by Mary over at Cardz TV, and she's giving the winner a stamp set of your choice. You MUST have a USA address to win.

Here are the rules for entering our challenge ~
1) Be a FOLLOWER of Paper Playtime (you can follow me too)
2) Submit a PROJECT within our theme (no back links)
  
Be sure to hop on over to Paper Playtime and see what my super talented DT sisters have created for your inspiration! Get to work on your project and take the Paper Playtime challenge with us!

5 comments: