Friday, January 10, 2014

By the Sea with Miss Kate Cuttables

  Hi to all my new followers, and thank you to my old followers for hanging with me for another fun filled year.  A lot happened at the start of the year as I was picked to be on the first ever Miss Kate Cuttables design team, which I am still in shock and amazement over.  If you have a cutting machine that can cut SVG files this is the company to check out.  I've been using Miss Kate Cuttables files since I first got my Cameo and LOVE them, I hope you will too.  I hope to be able to show you some new things and just have a lot of fun!  

How about we get started ~ 
First of all, Miss Kate Cuttables gives you a freebie EVERY day of the week so you don't want to miss it.  Today's freebie is Bird in a cage.

 

Don't forget to visit Miss Kate Cuttables website and download it for free, TODAY ONLY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my first "official" posting day for Miss Kate Cuttables I thought I would post a layout that I've recently finished.  It's been so long since I've done any layout pages that I'm getting hooked again.  I do a LOT of traveling so you may be seeing a lot of my travel pages on here.  Miss Kate Cuttables has AWESOME titles and pictures for traveling I'm having a hard time narrowing down what I want to put on my pages!!  Today's layout was when I was in Bar Harbor, Maine.  


 To create my layout I used elements from these two bundles from Miss Kate Cuttables ~

              By The Sea                                                  Tags & Backgrounds

 I love the seagull on the wood in the water, the detail is amazing on the cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Don't forget to grab your "freebie of the day" file from Miss Kate Cuttables and if you're new to the site, take a look at all the amazing images she has!!

 

Don't forget to follow Miss Kate on Facebook and her new BLOG.

Please feel free to visit me on all my other social media and become a follower!!!
 

If you'd like information on anything you see here please feel free to comment or email me.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Miss Kate's is my first stop every morning for the freebie and of course I find something in the deal of the day that I have to have - LOL

    ReplyDelete