Friday, January 24, 2014

World's Cutest Dog with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi everyone, and thanks for joining me today for a Miss Kate Cuttables design team post.  Have you grabbed your free file for today?? If not, don't forget to pop over and grab it.  Today's file is Flourish Accent.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
For today's post I worked with the "World's Cutest Dog" bundle.  When I saw this pop into the store a couple weeks ago I knew I had the perfect photos to go with it, so off I went to my scrap room.  The pics I used for this layout were taken in 2008 and I just haven't seen what I was looking for until now!  

Here's what the bundle looks like when you purchase it from the store, and yes, you get everything you see here. 


   
Here's a two-page layout I made with these files ~ 



Here's the left side ~  I used my Silhouette Sketch Pens to write on the trophy and under my photo.

 Here's the right side ~  I used my sketch pens again to write on the dog bowl.  I changed the number on the ribbon because my dog came in 2nd place, instead of 1st.  Considering he was only 6mos old and he won 2nd out of all the dogs at the show we were very happy, that was his first and last show because he didn't really like it.  
 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post for today, hope to see you again. 

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment