Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nuttin's better than an Action Wobble!

Can you believe we're already into 2014 - it seems like we just started 2013!!  My how times flies when you're havin fun, so let's get down to it. 

Today will be my first post of the year for the Action Wobble Blog, so I decided to make my hubby a card.  I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time making "manly" cards.  When I make animal cards I tend to lean toward the "manly" colors so I can give them to him so he can get a good chuckle out of them and my punny sentiments.   

Here's what I made for him this week, I totally love this squirrel.

Image SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables, sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps


This is what it looks like under your image, just a tiny little spring to make your cuts wiggle.

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive!
 
We would love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble projects with us.

1 comment: