Monday, July 21, 2014

Have a Mice Day with an Action Wobble!


Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Action Wobble post.

Today I made what you would call a "clean and simple" card, which turned out like this ~ 


In this next picture I colored his eyes and what a difference it makes ~

Baby Mouse from Miss Kate Cuttables

This is what the Action Wobble looks like under the image ~ 

I have been dying to use this little mouse since he came out in the Miss Kate Cuttables store, since we all know I'm the head mouse around here, but I just couldn't come up with HOW I wanted to use him.  My BFF has been a little down lately and I wanted to send her a card to kind of cheer her up and that's when I turned to the little mouse.  I know this card is sure to put a smile on her face, and I hope it does the same to you.

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Castle Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive.  

 If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: