Monday, July 7, 2014

Just BEE-cause with an Action Wobble!

Good morning and welcome to today's Action Wobble Post! 

Today I made a sweet little card for a friend just bee-cause... LOL!  I just love this little bee in the Miss Kate Cuttables store and I had the perfect idea for him, till I couldn't find any yellow paper!  Has that ever happened to you?  You get all ready with an idea in your head and then you can't find the paper to match your idea, makes me absolutely CRAZY!  Especially when I know I have it and just can't find it.  Anyway, I really wanted to do this bee so I did a print & cut using my Cameo.   See, you can use Action Wobbles on anything!

  
My bee came from Miss Kate Cuttables and is titled "BEE".

This is what it looks like underneath my image with the wobble. 

If you're not familiar with wobbles, they are small springs that stick to your card base and your image and make it wiggle.  They are VERY easy to use. 

If you don't have any Action Wobbles of your own you can pick them up at the Royal Castle Shoppe  and you won't be disappointed - they give life to all your projects :)   Warning:  they are addictive.  

 If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: