Friday, July 25, 2014

Hogs & Kisses with MKC

Hey there!!  Today is fun with Miss Kate Cuttables!!

If you're not familiar with Miss Kate Cuttables, they are an AWESOME SVG company with the cutest files I've ever worked with!!  They offer a different free file every day!!  YES..you read that correctly...FREE NEW FILE EVERY DAY!!! 

  Here is today's FREEBIE. Don't forget to grab it before the day is up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today my project is something you've never seen from me and that's a treat box.  Here's where I need some help from you.  This is the first one I've ever made and I used my We R Memory Keepers Box Maker but I'm just not real thrilled with the box.  If you've made these please leave me a comment and tell me how you make your boxes.  I really enjoyed making it but feel it could be a LOT better.

For my project today I used the "Baby Pig" file.  If you are a stalker of Miss Kate Cuttables you'll know that she released a series of baby animals a little while ago and when they started comin out they were screamin my name!  I had to have every one of them, they were just too cute. 

   Here is my treat box, filled with Hershey Kisses for my hubby ~



We would love for you to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook and her new blog, and also post your MKC creations in the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria on Facebook for everyone to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment