Friday, November 7, 2014

Give Thanks with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi there - thanks for stopping by to check out today's Miss Kate Cuttables post!

Have you grabbed your free file from the Miss Kate Cuttables store yet??  If not, you can grab it here ~ FREEBIE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used two files from the store, which were "Thanksgiving Owl" and "Give Thanks".  

This is what the files look like when you get them from the store ~


Here's what I did with these files ~


For this project I took the Give Thanks title and deconstructed it to make separate images for my sentiment and my corner decoration.  I used the print/cut feature on my Cameo so that I could change some of the colors on my images. 

Hope you enjoyed my project and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment: