Monday, November 24, 2014

Nuttin's better than you!

Today I decided to do a throwback post for the Action Wobble Blog with a Fall card I made last year and never sent out.  When I saw it in my stash this year it made me laugh just as much as it did when I made it so I thought I would share it again.  

What do you do with cards that you've made and didn't need to send out right away?  I tend to tuck mine away for a "just in case" moment, but my stash seems to be getting a little large and I need to think of another way to store them.  Right now they are all together, should they be stored by occasion? Post your suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it.

  Here's my little squirrel card ~

Image SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables, sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps. 


This is what it looks like under your image, just a tiny little spring to make your cuts wiggle.

Would you like to have your own Action Wobbles?  Well, you can ... they can be purchased at the Royal Castle Shoppe.  Warning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment