Monday, November 24, 2014

Nuttin's better than you!

Today I decided to do a throwback post for the Action Wobble Blog with a Fall card I made last year and never sent out.  When I saw it in my stash this year it made me laugh just as much as it did when I made it so I thought I would share it again.  

What do you do with cards that you've made and didn't need to send out right away?  I tend to tuck mine away for a "just in case" moment, but my stash seems to be getting a little large and I need to think of another way to store them.  Right now they are all together, should they be stored by occasion? Post your suggestions for me, I would really appreciate it.

  Here's my little squirrel card ~

Image SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables, sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps


This is what it looks like under your image, just a tiny little spring to make your cuts wiggle.

Would you like to have your own Action Wobbles?  Well, you can ... they can be purchased at the Royal Castle ShoppeWarning:  they are addictive!
 
If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment