Friday, November 21, 2014

I Love Fall with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hey y'all ~  thanks for joining me for today's Miss Kate Cuttables post!

Have you grabbed your free file from the Miss Kate Cuttables store yet??  If not, you can grab it here ~ FREEBIE.  

Also, don't forget to check the section called "Today's SVG's" for some awesome specials.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used one of the Fall/Autumn images in the store called "I Love Fall ".

This is what the file looks like when you get it from the store ~
 


Here's a card I made with the file ~


Once you get these files from the store there are sooo many things you can do with them.  I actually took out one of the background layers so that I had a bigger white border around the whole thing.  As you can see I changed the color of the images and used twine for my banner instead of the white strip they have on the image.   

Have you ever wondered where you can find inspiration from Miss Kate Cuttables?  Well, here are some options for you ~ 

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
 We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
We're on Pinterest ~ http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/ 

Come on over and check us out! 








Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! I love that you added the twine for the banner!

    ReplyDelete