Friday, July 15, 2011

I got my Imagine!!

Some of you may not know this but I bought an Imagine last week on Ebay, actually I bidded for it.  I got it for $131.00 + free shipping, which I am still shocked about.   Anyway, it came today and I was sooo excited when I saw the Fedex guy driving down the driveway, I almost tackled him when he got out of the truck!  I brought it in and read all the documentation with it and followed the directions step by step to set it up – it went smooth.  Then I pulled my Gypsy out to see how to get it to work with the Imagine – not so smooth – there always has to be a hitch somewhere, right?  I found out that my Gypsy didn’t have the Imagine update in it so I plugged it in to update it and thought, this shouldn’t take too long – 4hrs later I’m still updating my Gypsy.  I’ve decided at this point to stop the update and start again in the morning.  I’ll let you know when I get it all up and running Smile

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment