Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Impression Obsession Stamps

I found these great stamps from Impression Obsession at the Rubber Stamp Festival in Springfield, MA about a month ago.  They are called Cover-a-Card stamps and work with a special “Mega Mount”.  The stamps are 6 X 6 and can be layered for different effects for your cards.  A friend asked me to stamp the ones I had so she could see what they looked like, (and I see I’ve not applied the ink as I should have) so I thought I would post them here for anyone that had not heard of them. 

IO Stamps 1            IO Stamps 2

The “Mega Mount” can also be purchased at Impression Obsession for $25.00.  image                       Picture:  Mega Mount with Cover-a-Card stamp 

It’s hard to tell from the picture but the mount has a slight curve in it.  The Cover-a-Card stamps are applied with a rocking motion, which is why there is a curve in the mount, instead of regular stamping.  I also use the mount for all my larger stamps and just stamp them in a rocking motion and it works great!

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment