Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday was a bust for me :(

I was on the road at 2am, and home about noon EXHAUSTED!!  I didn’t find deals for the Christmas gifts I had on my list for family but I did find some crafty deals for me Smile  Michael’s had their cricut cartridges on sale for $27.99 so I got Birthday Bash <yeah>, Joann’s had their punches on 40% off so I got a couple of EK Success punches <awesome>, and that’s it for me.  I really wanted the Jolly Holidays Lite Cartridge but I went to 5 different Walmart’s and they all said they didn’t get them in, and I can’t order it online cause it’s out of stock <total bummer> Sad smile 

Oh well – the Birthday Bash cartridge looks sooo cute so I’ll have to play with it a little tomorrow.  I actually went back to Joann’s today for a doorbuster they had but by the time I got there they were all gone Sad smile  Like I said, Black Friday was a bust for me Sad smile  I hope everyone else had better luck Smile

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment