Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Smiley Card Cartridge …

I have been really anxious to get this cartridge when I saw the cricut designers making cards with it, the images were sooo cute. 

I spent a half hour trying to cut one image out for a card (fish) and gave up.  This fish had so many layers and pieces it was crazy and I cut them out and couldn’t figure out how they were suppose to go on – and then I wasn’t sure if I even had all the pieces cut.  I went to the Cricut website to see if they had posted a manual for it… nope! 

Ya know, I love a good challenge but it would be really helpful if you knew what the end result was suppose to look like – how am I suppose to know a fish is gonna have EYELASHES !!! 

Needless to say, I’m a little bummed out right now so I’ve decided to work on something else.

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment