Monday, November 29, 2010

Scrapbook Group …

I have joined a scrapbook group at the local convalescent home that meets every Monday at 2pm for an hour and a half, they call themselves the “Golden Scrappers”.  It is usually five residents and 5 volunteer helpers, which is what I am.  I have a lot of fun with them, they’re pretty spunky Smile 

Yesterday we met for our cropping session and we are working on Christmas cards to give to the staff, about 50 of them.  Another volunteer named Rose and I cut out shapes from our cricuts to go on the front of their cards.  We had Christmas trees, presents, Christmas penguins, lots of stickers, and patterned paper.  They are doing A2 size post cards, where they decorate the front of the card and then they’ll sign the back.  I think they had fun working on them yesterday, I know I sure did!!  I’ll try and remember to take some pictures next week Smile

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment