Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little behind…

Ok! OK!  I know I haven’t posted in a LONG time but I’ve had some things going on, crafty things that is Smile 

First off – I went to my first scrapbooking retreat and had a TOTAL blast!!  I didn’t get as much accomplished as I had planned too when I left the house but I still had LOTS of fun.  I did 2 12 x 12 layouts and 4 completed Christmas Cards, 20 folded cards (Hey, the folding is hard too), and 1 birthday card.  I had fun and that’s really all that matters!!

Here are pictures of the Christmas cards I did. 

Snowflake Card (2)

The snowflakes are from the Joys of the Season cartridge and were drawn with my cricut markers.  First you draw your outline with the markers then put your blade back in and cut the snowflake out.  It makes it look like there is a shadowed layer when there really isn’t.  The stamp is from the “My Pink Stamper” line. 

Snowman Card (2)

The snowman is from the Snow Friends cartridge and cut at 3 1/2 inches.  The stamped face is from Peachy Keen Stamps “Everyday Face Parts” and the sentiment is from the “My Pink Stamper” line. 

I know I said I made 4 completed Christmas cards, which I did, but I made 3 snowman cards Smile

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment