Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guest Designer for Creative Craft Corner!!

Hi everyone, happy Thursday :) I am so excited today because I was was asked to be a guest designer for my Canadian buddy Karey over at Creative Craft Corner.  When she first asked me I was sooo excited, and then panic set in!!  What in the world was I going to make that would be good enough for her blog.  Have you seen her blog?  She's got a lot of cute stuff on there!! 

I decided to make a card using one of my favorite digital images from Meljen's Designs.  When I saw this image in her shop I just HAD to have it!  We have been seeing TONS of rabbits on our property for the past month, and now I see why...LOL.

Bunny Love

What I used to make this card ~
All paper and ribbon is from Stampin Up! - Chocolate Chip (base & ribbon), Cherry Cobbler (mats), and Berry Bouquet DSP. 

Thanks again to Karey over at Creative Craft Corner for having me today and I hope everyone has a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your card. Wish I could color as good as you do. I like bunnies too.

    ReplyDelete