Sunday, November 27, 2011

Royal Digi Design Team Challenge #3

Good morning, and thanks for joining me for the Royal Digi Design Team Challenge.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Today's theme for the challenge is Christmas/Winter Wonderland and here are the projects I did for my AWESOME sponsors ~

Reindeer Holly ~ Di's Digi Downloads

Christmas Tree Bella ~ Inked Treasures

Santa Lenny ~ Inked Treasures

Christmas Ellie ~ Inked Treasures

Snowman Bella ~ Inked Treasures


You can play along with us at The Scrapbooking Queens blog, and there is some great blog candy.  In order to participate you need to make a Christmas/Winter Wonderland project using a digital image, easy as pie!  ugh...I can't believe I said pie, I'm still full from Thanksgiving.

Here's a list of the other design team members so you can check out all of their projects as well ~
The Queen ~  www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

1 comment:

  1. How do you do it all, girl! These are all so fun and amazing!

    ReplyDelete