Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Day!!

Happy Monday everyone, or at least I hope you’re all having a happy Monday.  Thanks for joining me today for my design team post.  I had intended to go “old school” for my post today and use my Imagine, unfortunately it didn't want to be used and gave me fit (you can read all about it in the post under this one).

Oh well, we’ll get on to my project ~

photo - Copy

This week was an “any stamp set” goes week so I chose to use the Pixie stamp set from the Mr. Cricut Crazy store.

Don’t forget to go by the other design team members posting this week and show some love ~
Carolanne: www.loganscraftymomma.com/
Michele: www.magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com
Wendy:  www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment