Monday, November 7, 2011

I've been a little MIA around here....

Gosh, I just realized it's been 5 days since my last post and I am sooo sorry about that.  I've had a lot going on around the mouse hole this week.

For my birthday my hubby renovated a big closet I have in my scrap room that we were using for storage and now it's dedicated to me!!  I'll have to post some pics for ya, or if I get brave maybe do a video :)  Also, he took me on a little overnight getaway and train ride a couple hours from our home, which was fun. 

I've also been working in my spare time with my copics.  I'm trying to get the hang of coloring and shading and so far it's not really working as well as I would like, but I'll keep tryin. 

Oh well that's it for now, I'll try and get some posts up soon.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet gift from your hubby Sherri! If I had a new closet in my craft room that was dedicate to just me, it would probably be longer than 5 days :)

    ReplyDelete